You are suffering from a disability, and file an insurance claim with your long term disability insurance company. Your family's well-being is now in the hands of an insurance claims administrator, and you hope they do the right thing.
Let me tell you something: Insurance companies rarely do the right thing. Our firm focuses exclusively in fighting insurance companies. Insurance companies make their billions of dollars by paying out less money than they accept in premiums. So they will use anything, no matter how flimsy, as a reason to deny your claim.
Don't let them off the hook!
You deserve justice. Your family deserves the benefits. You have to make sure your application for LTD benefits is accurate and complete.
And if your claim has already been denied, call us immediately. Time is running out as you generally only have 180 days to file your appeal. And your appeal is your last chance to include evidence in your case, so a mistake here can be catastrophic.
Below is a list of the most common ERISA Long Term Disability insurance companies. Even if you don't see your insurer listed here, the rules and laws are mostly the same. The only difference is each company's strategy of handling claims.
So call us immediately to schedule your free, no cost/no obligation claim review.
The largest insurers are:
But you may also have long term disability insurance coverage with these other companies:
- AIG (American General Life and Accident Insurance Company)
- American United Life Insurance Company / OneAmerica
- Anthem Life
- Aon Hewitt Absence Management LLC (a “third-party” claims administrator for insurance companies)
- Assurant/Union Security
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- AT&T Integrated Disability Service Center (a “first-party” plan administrator)
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Broadspire (a “third-party” claim administrator for insurance companies)
- Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
- Companion Life Insurance Company
- Dearborn National / Fort Dearborn
- DMS (Disability Management Services) (a “third-party” claim administrator for insurance companies)
- Disability Reinsurance Management Services, Inc. / Disability RMS (a “third-party” claim administrator for insurance companies)
- Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Hartford Financial Services Group / The Hartford
- HM Life Insurance Company
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company
- ING / ReliaStar
- Jefferson-Pilot Corporation
- Liberty Mutual / Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Lincoln Financial Group / Lincoln National
- Lloyds of London
- MassMutual Financial Group
- Matrix Absence Management
- Monarch Life Insurance Company
- MONY Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company
- OneAmerica (American United Life Insurance Company)
- Paul Revere Corporation
- Principal Financial Group / Principal Life Insurance Company
- Reassure America / Jackson
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
- ReliaStar Life Insurance Company
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services | Sedgwick CMS (a “third-party” claim administrator for insurance companies)
- Standard Insurance Company
- Sun Life Financial
- Union Central Life Insurance Company
- United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York.
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Benefits (a “first-party” plan administrator)
- Voya Financial (ING / Reliastar)